This is an introduction to exporting for companies that have done no proactive exporting (but may have done reactionary sales). Topics covered include: benefits of exporting, assessing your readiness, tools for market research, considerations when creating an export plan, financing, risks, basic documentation, and resources available to exporters.
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners who are interested in increasing their customer base and sales
- Business owners from various industries including manufacturing, wholesale and the service industries
- Business owners who have reactionary international sales but are now ready to take a more proactive approach to international trade
Stay tuned for the next series!
The Tejara Center’s Export Accelerator Program is a 4 month intensive entrepreneurial training program with an export focus that will be offered twice annually.
Topics covered will include:
- Exploring Export
- Supply Chain Management (logistics)
- Marketing and Sales Internationally
- Operating Globally
- Leadership and Management
- Finance and Capital.
Check back for announced trainings and workshops!