Resident Membership Program
The Tejara Center incubator is a mixed-use business incubator providing start-up businesses with affordable tenancy in a fully equipped professional building. Although the value of affordable commercial space is immeasurable, the Tejara Center is better defined by its programs for helping businesses grow within the tenancy period. The Tejara Center team of professionals is determined to provide business development assistance that will fast-track the commercialization process, accelerate the overall growth of our tenant businesses, and reduce the staggering failure rate of start-ups and fledgling companies.
- Affordable rent for start-up businesses
- Individual work space
- Conference room
- High speed internet
- Shared audio/visual equipment
- 24/7 secure access
- Reception waiting area
- Kitchen facility
- Free parking
- And more!
- Office space in an environment conducive to creativity and entrepreneurship – designed and dedicated to helping entrepreneurs through the critical first years of operation
- Initial business assessment, strategic planning, and execution
- Access to professional advisors and mentors
- Peer entrepreneur guidance and support
- Menu of accelerator program options
- Access to capital, private and public
- Networking opportunities and exposure
- In-house “sprint” meetings based on the needs of the Tejara Center community members
- Free or discounted rates on fee based events
Virtual Membership Program
Give your business a professional image with virtual incubation! Along with its incubator Resident Program, the Tejara Center offers a non-tenant virtual business incubation program intended to provide an extensive ecosystem of support to businesses not located within the incubator itself. We are committed to our community of business owners and entrepreneurs and have strategically designed the Tejara Center Virtual Member Program to help facilitate the growth and development of participating companies.
- Address with mailbox/suite services
- Use of conference room
- Use of video & audio equipment
- Use of co-working space
- High-speed internet connection
- Use of office equipment: copier, fax, shredder, etc.
- Use of common areas; kitchen, reception area, resource library
- Facility access during normal business hours
- Work within an environment of entrepreneurship – an environment conducive to your business success.
Not sure your company is ready for export?
Contact us for more information. A member of our team can help answer any questions you may have.
Apply Now - Complete a quick and easy inquiry form. A member of our management team will contact you within 2 business days to discuss your company’s needs and answer any questions you may have.